Sports Injury GP Consultation
Sports Injury GP Consultation £164
“Sports interest GP consultation with musculoskeletal focus “
- You should expect to consult regarding one significant physical problem in depth over this time with your doctor as time allows.
- Be prepared to give a detailed history of injury and past treatments, activity levels and current effects of the problem on your desired activity and lifestyle.
- The sports interest GP will examine the affected area, then work with you to create a management plan for the problem covering treatment advice, exercises, therapy options, relevant referral pathways, review training plans and give advice on further injury prevention.
- Includes blood pressure, height, weight, body composition: percentage body fat/muscle/visceral fat, BMI, Metabolic Rate.
- Consultation fee includes in house therapist referral letters and 1 external referral letter.
- Relevant private prescriptions, blood tests and arrangement of scans / investigations are offered at additional cost.
- Cost of medical reports or additional doctors letters available on request.
- A consultation report is available to you online, copied to you or your NHS GP on request.
- Where practical wear loose fitting clothes.